[ANSTHRLD] Heralds needed for Crown Tourney

Pat Mullins paedrics at yahoo.com
Tue Dec 18 16:28:44 PST 2012

Greetings to the list!
I am writing to encourage everyone who can to attend Crown Tourney in January, hosted by the Shire of the Shadowlands. Unfortunately, the Shadowlands has very few experienced heralds, so we will need all the help we can get from elsewhere.

We will need:
at least one protocol herald to help get everyone lined up for the Grand Procession.

MANY heralds to introduce the competitors in the Grand Procession.
Several list heralds. We will start with four fields,and heralds may need warm-up breaks,depending on the weather.

Armory heralds to help with the Honor Board.

At least a couple of site heralds to relay information from the list field to the hall and vice-versa.

For more information,please visit the Crown Tournament web page at:
http://shadowlands.ansteorra.org/event/
or if you are on Facebook, visit our event page at "Ice and Fire Crown Tournament".

Please consider helping the Shire of the Shadowlands and Ansteorra by helping fill some of these vital functions.If you are able to help, please contact me off-list at paedrics at yahoo.com or the event stewards email at shadowsteward at ymail.com.

Thank you for your time and attention.
In service,
Lord Paedric OMullan
Co-event steward, Ice and Fire Crown Tournament