[ANSTHRLD] Name Conflict

Kathleen O'Brien mari_1184 at att.net
Sat Dec 1 14:23:21 PST 2012

I don't see any commentary in her OSCAR item (from the Jun LoI) about
requesting a letter of permission to conflict.

If anyone went to request one, then they did not note it in the
commentary - which is normally what happens.  The item that she may
conflict against was registered via Atenveldt, so it would have usually
been a herald from here or Atenveldt that would have contacted the
earlier submitter, but not always.  It really could have been any herald
who noted the problem and could find the submitter.

I have no idea who would have called her.  I would expect it to be her
local herald or Bordure or Arbalest (who it clearly was not per your
message below).  This is very odd.  Did she not remember the name of the
herald who called her?  There's only a handful of people who would be
able to get her phone number.

Oh, and on that note, I'm one of the folks with permissions to see the
submitted docs on OSCAR and I just checked and there is no letter of
permission there - just her submission form and the photocopy of her
driver's license.

Hope this helps,

Mari