[ANSTHRLD] [Gazette] Ansteorran Gazette December 2012

Obelisk Herald obelisk at herald.ansteorra.org
Sun Dec 2 12:40:55 PST 2012

Ansteorran Gazette for December 2012

Contents:

Greetings Unto the College of Heralds of Ansteorra!

I hope everyone had a wonderful Thanksgiving holiday, and a wonderful
fall event season. I plan to announce the new Equinox Herald soon, as
applications have closed for that office. January will hold Crown
Tournament, as well as King's Round Table. If you're able to attend
Crown, please consider assisting with field heraldry, as it adds a
wonderful amount of pagentry to the tournament. I'd like to encourage
everyone who is able to attend Round Table, as I plan to bring up
several topics for discussion with the College. As those topics and an
agenda are finalized, I will bring them to the email list for
discussion.

I hope everyone has a wonderful Holiday season, and I look forward to
seeing You all in January.

Andrewe
Star

*******
Status of ILoIs

ILoI 2011-05: Comments closed June 10, 2012.
LoI 2012-06. Laurel meeting September. LoAR published.

ILoI 2011-06: Comments closed July 10, 2012.
LoI 2012-07. Laurel meeting October. Pending LoAR publication.

ILoI 2011-07: Comments closed August 10, 2012.
LoI 2012-08. Laurel meeting November. Pending LoAR publication.

ILoI 2011-08: Comments closed September 10, 2012.
LoI 2012-09. Laurel meeting December.

ILoI 2011-09: Comments closed October 10, 2012.
LoI 2012-10. Laurel meeting January.

ILoI 2011-10: No ILoI due to a lack of submissions.
LoI 2012-11. Laurel meeting February.

ILoI 2011-11: Comments due December 1, 2012.
Decision meeting and LoI December.

ILoI 2011-12: Comments due January 10, 2012.
Decision meeting and LoI January.

*******
Upcoming Meetings:

* December 8th - Decision Meeting (2012-11 ILoI) @ Bryn
Gwlad/Hellsgate Yule Revel
* January 20th - Decision Meeting (2012-12 ILoI) @ Round Rock
* February 17th - Decision Meeting (2013-01 ILoI) @ Round Rock

*******
Internal Letter of Intent 2012-12

1: Eirik Halfdanarson - New Badge
2: Gabriello di Cristiano - New Name
3: Godric Peverel - New Name & New Device
4: Haraldr Bassi - New Badge
5: Haraldr Bassi - New Badge
6: Mariana Garcia - New Name & New Device
7: Maya of Bjornsborg - Resub Badge
8: Oliver Reinerson - New Badge
9: Robert Fitzmorgan - New Name & New Device
10: Tangwystl verch Gruffydd - Resub Badge

ILoI 2012-12 can be found here:
https://oscar.sca.org/kingdom/kingloi.php?kingdom=8&loi=1683

*******
Internal Letter of Decision 2012-10

Administrative Actions

Forwarded to Laurel

1: Julie of Houden - New Name & New Device
2: Pasquale Pace - New Device

Returned for further work.

None.

October 2012 Internal Letter of Intent

No October ILoI

Full letter and text of decision can be found here:
http://heraldry.ansteorra.org/ILoD/ilod201210.pdf

*******
There is no Internal Collated Commentary for October 2012.

*******
The external Letter of Intent for November 2012 can be found here:
http://oscar.sca.org/index.php?action=100&loi=1678

A list of items currently in progress can be found here:
http://heraldry.ansteorra.org/hst/

Further details on the status of items at Laurel can be found here:
http://oscar.sca.org/index.php?action=181