[ANSTHRLD] [Gazette] Ansteorran Gazette December 2012

Jennifer Smith jds at randomgang.com
Sun Dec 2 21:04:08 PST 2012

Star wrote in the latest Gazette:
> ...January will hold Crown
> Tournament, as well as King's Round Table. If you're able to attend
> Crown, please consider assisting with field heraldry, as it adds a
> wonderful amount of pagentry to the tournament....

Yes, please PLEASE come to Crown Tourney and help with field heraldry.
Even if you've never done it before!  It's not that hard, I promise. I
will be the list mistress, and I will have books with *cheat sheets*
in them.

I am sure there will be a need for processional heralds as well, as
usual. That's a little trickier, but not too difficult, as there's
generally time to figure out what you're going to say and whatnot.
Again -- asking is easy, and there will definitely be people to offer
help, tips, and suggestions!

-Emma