[ANSTHRLD] Court Report Form

Tim McDaniel tmcd at panix.com
Fri Dec 7 07:35:37 PST 2012

On Fri, 7 Dec 2012, Sweet, Debby <deborah.s.sweet at okstate.edu> wrote:
>> Be aware that the form consists of two pages.
>
> While two pages printed out for me, they are duplicates of each
> other. What's up with that?

Two-sided printing?  My belt pouch and feast basket can only hold so much.

Some time ago, I requested a way to do convenient two-sided printing.
I did it by printing two masters, then feeding them into a copier as a
new master for two-sided copies ... but in my experience, copiers
don't tend to do well copying gray-shaded areas, such as every other
column on that form, making them either much darker or much lighter.
And then I had two one-sided masters, which I'd rather not have.

If you prefer one-sided copies, then print one-sided, realizing that
it's a two-page document: either ask for half as many copies, or else
print only page 1, as you like it.

Denyel de Lincoln
Tim McDaniel, tmcd at panix.com