[ANSTHRLD] Court Report Form

Bill Perkins bill.perkins at sbcglobal.net
Fri Dec 7 09:27:32 PST 2012

The pages being duplicates is intentional. For larger events, two blanks are typically needed. So, per a friendly request from Master Daniel, I made it provide two pages with one printing.

I hope everyone finds the new form a little easier to use. I am still investigating making it a fillable form.

Alejandro