[ANSTHRLD] Court Report Form

Ron Blackman eirik at hot.rr.com
Sun Dec 9 13:22:08 PST 2012

If it was a fillable pdf format, it could be done and e-mailed.

Eirik

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy Note™, an AT&T LTE smartphoneBill Perkins <bill.perkins at sbcglobal.net> wrote:That would be $100 a year to register with Apple. And a one time $25 fee for Android. I know the software would be easy to write.

There are also logistic issues with the various emails going hither and yon to have a validated report. After some thought I feel that the paper form, scanned and emailed, is easier than all electronic forms.

Alejandro