[ANSTHRLD] Pdf forms

Bill Perkins bill.perkins at sbcglobal.net
Sun Dec 9 21:26:15 PST 2012

I am using the model that the federal government uses for any official
documents allowing digitally signed fields.  The system requires two levels
of authentication, in addition to the digital signature.  The digital
signature on a PDF has no other verification, and is too easily faked.

I have a problem with that kind of system, and therefore it is unacceptable
at this time until we can find a way to make sure of proper identification
of the signatory.

Alejandro