[ANSTHRLD] Joselin

Jennifer Smith jds at randomgang.com
Wed Dec 12 13:56:40 PST 2012

Disclaimer: NOT A NAME HERALD.

Now that that's out of the way... :)  I don't know if you can find
Joselin (in some spelling) as a feminine name in period. However, that
doesn't stop her from being able to use and register it! As long as
she is aware that it can only be documented as a male name (if that is
in fact the case), and the rest of the name is constructed correctly
(for example, she couldn't do Fred Bobsdottir), she can register it
like that and no one will care a whit.

-Emma