[ANSTHRLD] Heralds needed for Crown Tourney

Jennifer Smith jds at randomgang.com
Tue Dec 18 20:35:57 PST 2012

On Tue, Dec 18, 2012 at 9:26 PM, HerrDetlef <herrdetlef at gmail.com> wrote:

> I will be there, and I plan to take part in both the procession and the
> list.
>
> I was wondering if there was any way we could get a list of entrants and
> consorts before that day, so that we can print up information out of the OP
> and the SCA Armorial.
>
> Detlef von Marburg, CSM
>
> That mmmmay be be possible.  I'm the list mistress (well, me and my
helper!), so will be able to field questions regarding armory of the
current combatants and whatnot. I will have access to the list of entrants
beforehand, and will tag them all with the proper OP number to aid in
sorting. It's not unusual for the list to be released a few days
beforehand, so it's entirely possible we can get the full thing published
in time. If not, I'll try hard to get a list of the useful bits to heralds
(awards and armory) printed out myself.

-Emma