[ANSTHRLD] Name Conflict

Ron Blackman eirik at hot.rr.com
Sat Dec 1 20:43:48 PST 2012

I  confirmed he got the letter,  but haven't gotten a signed copy yet. And he's moved to Outlands. I called the submitter at Pelican's request to make sure she was happy with the letter. I will follow up with William again this week.

Eirik

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy Note™, an AT&T LTE smartphoneJacquie Ziegler <shauna at bresnan.net> wrote:On 12/1/2012 3:23 PM, Kathleen O'Brien wrote:
> I don't see any commentary in her OSCAR item (from the Jun LoI) about
> requesting a letter of permission to conflict.
>
> If anyone went to request one, then they did not note it in the
> commentary - which is normally what happens.  The item that she may
> conflict against was registered via Atenveldt, so it would have
> usually been a herald from here or Atenveldt that would have contacted
> the earlier submitter, but not always.  It really could have been any
> herald who noted the problem and could find the submitter.
>
> I have no idea who would have called her.  I would expect it to be her
> local herald or Bordure or Arbalest (who it clearly was not per your
> message below).  This is very odd.  Did she not remember the name of
> the herald who called her?  There's only a handful of people who would
> be able to get her phone number.
>
> Oh, and on that note, I'm one of the folks with permissions to see the
> submitted docs on OSCAR and I just checked and there is no letter of
> permission there - just her submission form and the photocopy of her
> driver's license.
>
> Hope this helps,
>
> Mari
The need for a letter of PtC was identified during the Pelican meeting -
and the individual (William Wilde) to be contacted used to be an
Artemisian. I found him rather quickly - and it turns out he lives in
Ansteorra now. He gave an email 'yes, I'd be happy to' reply and I then
sent him (and Bordure) the appropriate 'fill in the blank' letter to
print, sign, scan and return. So far, that is where it stands. Bordure
has been in touch with him, as well, to my knowledge. I have not seen an
actual letter, so can't help there.

Baroness Shauna
Laurel Archivist and Artemisian lurker