[ANSTHRLD] Court Report Form

Andrewe Bawldwyn kingdom at herald.ansteorra.org
Thu Dec 6 13:48:51 PST 2012

Estril,

I have an updated report form to be loaded onto the server. I was
holding onto it until we got confirmation that the new awards were
registered. Since that occured  a couple of days ago, I have sent it
on to be uploaded. Please look for it in the next couple of days on
the website. Any comments or suggestions you or others might have on
it would be most welcome, and can be sent to Zodiacus.

Andrewe
Star