[ANSTHRLD] February decision meeting

Kathleen O'Brien mari_1184 at att.net
Sun Feb 19 17:58:34 PST 2012

That's because it's RR (Ranch Road) 620 not RM (Ranch to Market) 620.

Try this one in googlemaps:

rr620 and i35 "round rock" texas starbucks

This search does seem to put a blue pointer for a Starbucks at 620 and 35.

RR 620 hits I35 north of McNeil and south of 79.  Those two roads show
up better on the map than 620 does.  In fact, while I can see the road
that is 620 on the map, I can't see a label with the "620" name.

Mari