[ANSTHRLD] February decision meeting

Paul E. Kiefer, Jr. rapierman at yahoo.com
Sun Feb 19 22:10:24 PST 2012

For those who do not know (and have nothing better to remember), "Ranch Road" and "Ranch-to-Market Road" are interchangeable.  The latter is the official designation in accordance with the Texas Department of Transportation (formery the "Texas Department of Highways" at the creation of the ranch and farm road system), while the former is what the "assurance" sign says.  Either one will work.

Lord Johann Kiefer Haydon (Paul E. Kiefer, Jr.)
Plain ol' herald (and tax man.)
(Yes, I do say "Ranch Road", but I know what it says on the freeways and have come to accept it as an option.)