[ANSTHRLD] KWHSS 2012 - East Kingdom

Andrewe Bawldwyn kingdom at herald.ansteorra.org
Wed Feb 22 20:03:24 PST 2012

In the same vein as Mistress Hillary's post, I'm forwarding this upon
request of Rowan Brigantia!

Andrewe
Star

Greetings to the Known World from the Staff of KWHSS 2012!

Known World Heralds and Scribes Symposium is a little over 4 months
away!  If you are considering joining us, please pre-register.  Not
only does it save you money, it will also help the event staff make
sure we have enough copies of the proceedings and we can have
sufficient quantities of snacks and coffee for different functions.

Registration postmarked by June 1 is $35.  After that the price rises to $40

We are also looking for heraldic and scribal teachers!  Any topic is welcome.

Full contact info for the reservationist and class co-ordinators can
be found on the East Kingdom event announcement here:

http://www.eastkingdom.org/EventDetails.html?eid=2218

A list of classes (as well as the other event info), can be found here:

http://kwhss.eastkingdom.org/

Thank you!

KWHSS 2012 Staff