[ANSTHRLD] Submission Check please..

Crandall crandalltwo-scalists at yahoo.com
Wed Feb 29 17:40:37 PST 2012

The use of flora and fauna native to the New World, Africa, Asia, and other non-European locales will be registerable if it is reasonable to believe that Europeans knew them in period. Their use will be considered a step from period practice, unless they were used as charges in period heraldry, including crests and badges, in which case their use is not a weirdness.
rfs VII 4

The Society for Creative Anachronism studies pre-Seventeenth Century Western Culture. The period of the Society has been defined to extend until 1600 A. D. Its domain includes Europe and areas that had contact with Europe during this period.
rfs I 1

"In all life one should comfort the afflicted, but verily, also, one should afflict the comfortable, and especially when they are comfortably, contentedly, even happily wrong." -John Kenneth Galbraith