[ANSTHRLD] Wanted: A Voice for Candlemas

Paul E. Kiefer, Jr. rapierman at yahoo.com
Tue Jan 24 14:42:52 PST 2012

Greetings, one and all,

If you're new to the game, or if you've been around for a while, I have an opportunity for you to prove that you have the pipes to sing the praises of others...

...but, really, I will need just one herald for announcements at Candlemas.  If you are willing to put yourself out there and show the populace that you have an angelic voice, contact me at pkieferjr at aol.com.

See y'all there,

Lord Johann Kiefer Haydon (Paul E. Kiefer, Jr.)
Plain ol' herald (and tax man.)