[ANSTHRLD] Ansteorran Gazette January 2012

Obelisk Herald obelisk at herald.ansteorra.org
Sat Jan 7 16:50:27 PST 2012

Ansteorran Gazzette for January 2012

Contents:

Letter from Star:

Greetings unto the sundry members of the Ansteorran College!

I hope everyone had a most excellent holiday season. Now that we're
pushing through to the new year, I have some changes to announce.

As many are aware, we will make the move from ACE to OSCAR for
internal submissions as of the February ILoI. If you have not yet set
up an account on Oscar to comment, don't forget to do so!

We will be debuting the new web based report form this month. The
layout of the form is much the same as the old form. I encourage you
to make Round Table this month to go over the new form. If you're
unable to make it , please contact your regional so that they may go
over it with you.

Tressure informs me that the new warranting class is proceeding on
task. We hope to be able to teach the bulk of new material at Round
Table .

Lastly, if you're able to attend Crown Tournament on January 14th in
Seawinds, I would be most grateful for some help with voice heraldry
for the field and march of precedence. Please shoot me an email if
you're going to be attending.

Know I remain Your servant,

Andrewe
Star

*******
Status of ILoIs

ILoI 2011-6: Commentary closed July 2011.
LoI 2011-07. Laurel meeting October. LoAR published.

ILoI 2011-7: Commentary closed August 2011.
LoI 2011-08. Laurel meeting November. Pending LoAR publication.

ILoI 2011-8: Commentary closed September 2011.
LoI 2011-09. Laurel meeting December. Pending LoAR publication.

ILoI 2011-9: Commentary closed October 2011.
LoI 2011-10. Laurel meeting January.

ILoI 2011-10: Commentary closed November 2011.
LoI 2011-11. Laurel meeting February.

ILoI 2011-11: Commentary closed December 2011.
LoI 2011-12. Laurel meeting March.

ILoI 2011-12: Comments due January 10,  2012.
Decision meeting and LoI January.

ILoI 2011-01: Comments due February 10,  2012.
Decision meeting and LoI February.

*******
Upcoming Meetings:

* January 21 - CoH Plenary Meeting @ Kings Round Table - Bryn Gwlad
(Austin, TX)
* January TBD - Decision Meeting (2011-12 ILoI) @ TBD
* February TBD - Decision Meeting (2012-01 ILoI) @ TBD

*******
Internal Letter of Intent 2011-12

1. Achilles von Hutten (Adlersrhue, Shire of) New Name and Device.
2. Alexander Marcellus (Namron, Barony of) New Device.
3. Alicia Black Dragon (Namron, Barony of) New Name and Device.
4. Caoilfhionn inghean Lughaidh (Steppes, Barony of) New Name and Device.
5. Caoilfhionn inghean Lughaidh (Steppes, Barony of) New Badge.
6. Ciaran Mac Giolla Bhrighde (Wiesenfeuer, Barony of) Resubmitted Device.
7. Hugo de Stonham (Wiesenfeuer, Barony of) New Name.
8. Kathryn ate Unicorn (Namron, Barony of) New Device.
9. Margherita de Mantua (Namron, Barony of) New Device.
10. Reis ap Tuder ap Wyn (Mooneschadowe, Province of) Resubmitted Name Change.
11. Tigernach Máel Míchíl (Wiesenfeuer, Barony of) New Name.
12. Vincenti da Murano (Namron, Barony of) New Device.

ILoI 2012-01 can be found at http://ace.heraldry.ansteorra.org/letter/view/55.

*******
Internal Letter of Decision 2011-11

Administrative Actions

Forwarded to Laurel
1. Eirik Halfdanarson (Hellsgate, Stronghold of) New Badge.
2. Kilyan von Morgarten (Elfsea) Resub Name Change.

Returned for further work.
1. Eric Bentbow (Hellsgate, Stronghold of) New Household Badge.

November ILoI:

Forwared to Laurel:
1. Alaric Styrr (Bryn Gwlad, Barony of ) New Device Change.
2. Alexandra Bentbow (Hellsgate, Stronghold of ) New Device.
3. Alexandra Notte Clare (Steppes, Barony of ) New Name and Device.
4. Alexios Nikolaos (Ffynnon Gath, Shire of ) New Name and Device.
5. Alyce Gravenor (Ffynnon Gath, Shire of ) New Name and Device.
6. Aurelius Scipio (Ffynnon Gath, Shire of ) New Name.
7. Bridget Popham (Ffynnon Gath, Shire of ) New Name and Device.
8. Edwin de Brus (Elfsea, Barony of ) New Name and Device.
9. Eirik Halfdanarson (Hellsgate, Stronghold of ) New Badge.
10. Elena de La Reue (Ffynnon Gath, Shire of ) New Name.
11. Ffynnon Gath, Shire of (Ffynnon Gath, Shire of) New Device Change.
12. Genevieve de Lironcourt ( Elfsea, Barony of) New Badge.
13. Janis Elaine L'Orfevre ( Ffynnon Gath, Shire of) New Device.
14. Ludewicus von Liechtenstein (Moonshadow, Province of ) New Name
15. Pasquale Pace (Raven’s Fort, Barony of ) New Household Name for ll
Domo dei Pace.
16. Reinhard Siebert (Steppes, Barony of ) New Name and Device.
17. Tomás Ó Niallagáin (Elfsea, Barony of ) New Heraldic Title for
Salamander d'Or

Herald.

Returned for further work.
1. Ludewicus von Liechtenstein (Moonshadow, Province of ) New Device.
2. Regina De Masquer (Ffynnon Gath, Shire of ) New Badge.

Full letter and text of decision can be found here:
http://heraldry.ansteorra.org/ILoD/ilod201111.pdf

*******
Internal Collated Commentary 2011-11 can be found at
http://ace.heraldry.ansteorra.org/letter/view/52?view=icc

*******
The external Letter of Intent for December 2011 can be found at
https://oscar.sca.org/index.php?action=100&loi=1158

A list of items currently in progress can be found at
http://heraldry.ansteorra.org/hst/

Further details on the status of items at Laurel can be found at
http://oscar.sca.org/index.php?action=181