[ANSTHRLD] Submissions Rate

Kathleen O'Brien mari_1184 at att.net
Wed Jan 18 21:50:55 PST 2012

The only way I can think of to reasonably do it and not mess up the
spacing would be to do the following.  I know it can be done in Word, I
don't know about anything else.

- print out a copy of the form
- scan it as an image
- turn the image into a watermark background
- print it out again to make sure the spacing matches the original form
- adjust the watermark size until the forms match when printed out

And at that point, you should be able to paste stuff on top of the
watermark and not affect the spacing.

Mari