[ANSTHRLD] Submissions Rate

Tim McDaniel tmcd at panix.com
Wed Jan 18 11:38:36 PST 2012

On Wed, 18 Jan 2012, Andrewe Bawldwyn <kingdom at herald.ansteorra.org> wrote:
> Yes, actually we do. I need to find out whether there's any sort of
> approval process for that.

Laurel must approve all submission forms before use.  If you present
"before" and "after" shots, and all the differences are in the "who
sends what to whom" and version number areas, approval ought to be
immediate.  (Unless Laurel also has some optional requests for changes
that have arisen in the past few years, in which case it would be
polite to look into implementing them.  Or upcoming forms changes.)

Danielis de Lindocolina
Tim McDaniel, tmcd at panix.com