[ANSTHRLD] Achievements

HerrDetlef herrdetlef at gmail.com
Mon Jan 30 19:30:07 PST 2012

http://heraldry.ansteorra.org/achievements.php

Here are the rules for achievements as posted on ansteorra.org.

Detlef

On Mon, Jan 30, 2012 at 4:01 PM, Bill Perkins <bill.perkins at sbcglobal.net>wrote:

> As to the badge on a pennant, that is for Great Officers of State, like
> Star Principal, Kingdom Seneschal, etc.
>
> The ceremonial offices, like King's Champion, Premier Bard, etc. do not
> qualify for this item.
>
> Alejandro
> Zodiacus
>

> On Jan 30, 2012, at 1:44 PM, Brett Chandler-Finch <
> naturemakeswell at gmail.com> wrote:
>
> > I only have my AoA   However I read that I am allowed a single
> > supporter with the badge of the premier bard.   How would this be
> > written since an AoA has no supporters
> >
> > --
> > ---
> > Brett Chandler-Finch
> > The physician heals, Nature makes well.
> >
> > 8401 Treehouse Ln.
> > Austin, TX 78749
> > (512) 703-0669
> > naturemakeswell at gmail.com

Hwæt! We Gardena         in geardagum,
þeodcyninga,         þrym gefrunon,
hu ða æþelingas         ellen fremedon.
Oft Scyld Scefing         sceaþena þreatum,
monegum mægþum,         meodosetla ofteah,
egsode eorlas.         Syððan ærest wearð
feasceaft funden,         he þæs frofre gebad,
weox under wolcnum,         weorðmyndum þah,
oðþæt him æghwylc         þara ymbsittendra
ofer hronrade         hyran scolde,
gomban gyldan.         þæt wæs god cyning!