[ANSTHRLD] Classes at Elfsea Baronial College!

Andreas von Meißen scamiz at gmail.com
Fri Jul 6 00:16:28 PDT 2012

Greetings to all!

At Elfsea Baronial College this weekend, I will be teaching two classes on
heraldry:
 - An Introduction to Heraldry in the SCA
 - Achievements of Arms - What They Are, What They Look Like, And When You
Get One
I will probably also be running a small heraldic consultation table.

I would like all who may be interested to attend. Perhaps you will learn
something, and if you do not I would welcome feedback so that I might learn
something.

In Service to the Kingdom of Ansteorra, the Barony of Elfsea, and the
College of Heralds,

-- Herr Andreas von Meißen, Nautilus Pursuivant

--
Andrew R. Mizener/ Herr Andreas von Meißen
Cadet to Warder Brighid MacCumhal