[ANSTHRLD] Asterisk Deputy

Adalia adalia.nyx at gmail.com
Mon Jul 30 08:14:03 PDT 2012

First, I'd like to thank everyone with whom I've talked for their patience
and understanding as I get a grasp of this job!!!

While I've been learning the ropes of the Asterisk position, it has been
suggested that I find a deputy as a "just in case" sort of thing...

So, if there's anyone out there interested in being a deputy and learning
about the first official step towards submission of Names and Armory,
please let me know off-list so we can work something out.

--
HL Adalia VonderBerg

Logic will take you from A to B.
Imagination will take you anywhere.