[ANSTHRLD] Fitzmorgan Proposed Armory Art

Scott Fridenberg fitzmorgan at gmail.com
Thu Jun 21 06:06:35 PDT 2012

Good Morning

I have added a link to the artwork for the Armory I am about to submit,
 This is the Line Drawing, in the actual submission the white areas would
be OR.  This was conflict checked at Warlord and I have been given a letter
of permission to conflict with a household badge in Lochac, registered to
Kane Greymane.

My question is about the artwork.  Are there any issues with the way this
is drawn?  This is an alternate style of ermine spot found in the Pict-Dict
Are the ermine spots large enough?  Do I need to specify anything about the
style of the ermine spots?

The proposed blazon is:

Per fess embattled, pean and Or masoned Sable.

http://www.fridenberg.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/06/Fitzmorgan-Line.png

Robert Fitzmorgan

--
* <http://www.quotationspage.com/quotes/Eleanor_Roosevelt/>*Great minds
discuss ideas; Average minds discuss events; Small minds discuss people.

Eleanor Roosevelt

Fitzmorgan at gmail.com
AIM: fitzmorgan