[ANSTHRLD] Fee for Augmentation of Arms

Andreas von Meißen scamiz at gmail.com
Thu Jun 7 20:49:01 PDT 2012

It is. She was given an Augmentation of Arms at Beltane Games, her last
event in Ansteorra.

Master Robin - Thank you. I will email her tonight.
This begs the next question: When I send up the packet to Asterisk next
month, should I just include a note that you have offered to pay the
submission fee for her augmentation?

-- Andreas

When did Baroness Alys get an Augmentation?  (I can't kick in, my warrant

--
Andrew R. Mizener/ Herr Andreas von Meißen
Cadet to Warder Brighid MacCumhal