[ANSTHRLD] Asterisk Transition

Andrewe Bawldwyn kingdom at herald.ansteorra.org
Fri Jun 8 20:09:43 PDT 2012

Greetings Unto the College of Heralds!

With the selection of HL Adalia as the next Asterisk Herald, we're of
course working out measures to transition the office with little to no
bump in the submissions process. Starting with packets for the August
ILoI - (So mailings by July 15th) - Please send packets to HL Adalia
directly. Her address will be available in the July Black Star, or
failing that, your regional herald or myself can provide that
information to you. If you mistakenly send a packet to Lord Aron,
please contact Adalia immediately so that she can make arrangements
for its forwarding. The formal transition of the office will occur at
King's Round Table in July.

Regionals: Please make sure that your local heralds all acknowledge
this information. Address information is being sent under separate
cover.

If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to contact me.

In service,

Andrewe
Star