[ANSTHRLD] Spiff up your Clothes & Camp!

Lisa Theriot lisatheriot at ravenboymusic.com
Tue Jun 19 08:05:41 PDT 2012

[At King's College, I will be offering a class on Heraldic Display called
"Making Heraldry Work For You."

The class will offer a discussion on how to implement heraldry in non-combat
clothing, banners, and other aspects of SCA life based on period
representations.

So come prepared to learn ways to spiff up your clothes and items from your
camp using your own heraldry!]

I know, and it's currently opposite mine, which I'm hoping will get changed,
'cause, you know, you might want your motto on that banner...

Somehow, the concept of "track" got abandoned and all the heraldry-related
classes are opposite each other in the last two hours of the day.  Keep this
in mind for next year-- if we can commit to a full track of classes early
enough, we can just ask for a dedicated room and take care of scheduling
ourselves.

Straw poll--  how many folks want to see a full track of heraldry classes at
King's College?  Do you assume that AHSS will have the classes you want and
use KC to take classes in other areas?

Adelaide