[ANSTHRLD] Fitzmorgan Proposed Armory Art

Andreas von Meißen scamiz at gmail.com
Thu Jun 21 23:00:03 PDT 2012

Alasdair,

Per commentary on the Calontir Kingdom ILoI dated 2012-05-28 currently in
OSCAR, there is no problem with having sable portions "filled in" on the
black-and-white form. The commentary comes from two extremely reliable
sources. I do not want to divulge their names for fear of violating
confidentiality, but the comments should be visible to anyone with an OSCAR
account.

The Administrative handbook does not require the forms to be line drawings,
though that is usually what they are: V.B.2.e states only that there must
be a black-and-white copy. Section IV.C.1 only addresses the color
emblazons.

As long as the black portions are unmistakably black, then there is no
problem with what Robert wants to do.

-- Andreas Nautilus, the herald who told Robert he could do it

Let me save you a redraw or administrative return and tell you now that

--
Andrew R. Mizener/ Herr Andreas von Meißen
Cadet to Warder Brighid MacCumhal