[ANSTHRLD] Permission to Conflict Question

Marie de Blois erminespot at gmail.com
Mon Jun 18 07:26:17 PDT 2012

On Sun, Jun 17, 2012 at 7:49 PM, Scott Fridenberg <fitzmorgan at gmail.com> wrote:
> I am writing a person in Australia to request permission to conflict with
> their Armory prior to submitting mine.  I have found the suggested form
> letter on the SCA Heralds page and wanted to know if an electronic copy is
> acceptable or do I need a signed piece of paper to be physically mailed to
> me?  I am not sure the process of mailing from Australia to the U.S. and
> wanted to find the most convent means means for the person to grant
> permission assuming he chooses to do so.

As others have said, a scanned copy of one with your physical
signature generally is enough, but since someone at some point will
end up printing it out for the files, it might be a niceness to mail
said physical copy to your kingdom submissions herald with a note
explaining that it is the permission letter for submission X from
Lochac and could they please send it on to the Laurel File Clerk.

Marie