[ANSTHRLD] Second Draft of Achievements Proposal Online

Bob Wade logiosophia at yahoo.com
Wed Jun 20 15:08:33 PDT 2012

Has someone scraped Serena off the ceiling, yet?

It's my understanding there's a tremendous backlog on Patent Scrolls.  I fear adding a need for original Achievement Scrolls to make the elements official would create an insurmountable backlog.  (How long would it take to commission and complete the 156 scrolls already "officially" recorded?)

Tostig

Post Scriptum: I like the idea of Achievement Scrolls, I really do. The seals on them are an especially unique feature.  My elements are registered but, as Alden indicated, I'm personally holding off commissioning a Scroll.  Doing so now feels like admitting my Estate will rise no higher - probably true, but aren't we here because we dream?

Tostig