[ANSTHRLD] Fitzmorgan Proposed Armory Art

Alasdair MacEogan alasdair at bmhanson.net
Thu Jun 21 07:37:42 PDT 2012

On Jun 21, 2012 8:06 AM, "Scott Fridenberg" <fitzmorgan at gmail.com> wrote:

> Good Morning
>
> I have added a link to the artwork for the Armory I am about to submit,
>  This is the Line Drawing, in the actual submission the white areas would
> be OR.

Let me save you a redraw or administrative return and tell you now that
this is not a line art drawing so please do not submit it as such.  In a
line art drawing the sable area would not be filled in.  The top would be
white with outlines of the ermine spots.  I had to return a few devices as
Bordure because of this same situation.

Alasdair