[ANSTHRLD] Fitzmorgan Proposed Armory Art

Scott Fridenberg fitzmorgan at gmail.com
Thu Jun 21 20:24:09 PDT 2012

Yep.  Good catch though.  Since this is a household badge in Lochac I don't
think there is much chance of confusion.

Robert

--
* <http://www.quotationspage.com/quotes/Eleanor_Roosevelt/>*Great minds
discuss ideas; Average minds discuss events; Small minds discuss people.

Eleanor Roosevelt

Fitzmorgan at gmail.com
AIM: fitzmorgan