[ANSTHRLD] CDs in fieldless armory

Marie de Blois erminespot at gmail.com
Mon Mar 5 16:55:12 PST 2012

On Mon, Mar 5, 2012 at 7:19 PM, Bob Wade <logiosophia at yahoo.com> wrote:
> Post Scriptum: While composing this Andreas said tinctureless armory is no longer registered.  Not quite true.  Individuals may no longer register tinctureless badges, but the Society can.  This may happen when the fourth peerage is finalized by the BoD.

I'd be much surprised by that ... since only herald's seals can be
tinctureless (and, as I recall, *must* be), per the Administrative
Handbook:

II.E.5. Heralds' Seal - Herald's seals are tinctureless armory
registered as heraldic seals for the use of the Principal Herald or
College of Heralds of a kingdom. Such seals must contain two straight
trumpets in saltire, bells to chief. Note that other forms of
tinctureless armory were registered in the past, but may no longer be
registered.

Now, an item designated as Regalia ... that is possible and likely.

Marie