[ANSTHRLD] Ansteorran Gazette May 2012

Obelisk Herald obelisk at herald.ansteorra.org
Wed May 2 15:34:16 PDT 2012

Ansteorran Gazette for May 2012

Contents:

Greetings unto the College!

As a brief reminder, the Northern Regional Herald has been
redesignated Equinox Herald.

Star Signet and Asterisk are open for applications until June 1st.
Apps get sent to me. I will likely have a decision announced by King's
College.

I will be attending KWHSS 2012 in the East Kingdom in June. I hope to
bring back lots of useful information for everyone!

As previously announced, the Shire of Rosenfeld is hosting AHSS 2012
in Tyler, TX on August 18th. Tressure is coordinating heraldic classes
and Star Signet is coordinating scribal classes.

I apologise for the brief nature of this missive this month. I look
forward to next month!

In service,

Andrewe
Star

*******
Status of ILoIs

ILoI 2011-10: Commentary closed November 2011.
LoI 2011-11. Laurel meeting February. LoAR published.

ILoI 2011-11: Commentary closed December 2011.
LoI 2011-12. Laurel meeting March. Pending LoAR publication.

ILoI 2011-12: Comments closed January 2012.
LoI 2012-01. Laurel meeting April. Pending LoAR publication.

ILoI 2012-01: Commentary closed February 2012.
LoI 2012-02. Laurel meeting May.

ILoI 2012-02: Commentary closed March 2012.
LoI 2012-03. Laurel meeting June.

ILoI 2012-03: Comments due April 10, 2012.
LoI 2012-04. Laurel meeting July.

ILoI 2011-04: Comments due May 10, 2012.
Decision meeting and LoI May.

ILoI 2011-05: Comments due June 10, 2012.
Decision meeting and LoI June.

*******
Upcoming Meetings:

* May 19th - Decision Meeting (2012-04 ILoI) @ 110 N IH35, Austin, TX
* June 16th - Decision Meeting (2012-05 ILoI) @ Commander's Crucible,
Hellsgate (Austin, TX)
* July 21st - Plenary Meeting @ Round Table
* July 21st - Decision Meeting (2012-06 ILoI) @ Round Table (Tentative
based on location)
* August 18th - Ansteorran Heraldic and Scribal Symposium
* August 18th - Decision Meeting (2012-07 ILoI) @ AHSS, Rosenfeld
(Tyler, TX)

*******
Internal Letter of Intent 2012-05

1: Corwin von Xanten - New Badge
2: Ekaterina Devanova - New
3: Elizabeth Elwyn - New Name
4: Gillian inghean uiSeán - New Name
5: Katherine Elwyn - New Name
6: lsolde Lytwyn - New Name
7: Thomas Elwyn - New Name
8: Willa Wylde - New Name & New Device

ILoI 2012-05 can be found here:
https://oscar.sca.org/kingdom/kingloi.php?kingdom=8&loi=

*******
Internal Letter of Decision 2012-03

Forwarded to Laurel
1: Elizabeta di Valore della Rosa - New Device Change
2: Gunnvör silfrahárr - New Blanket Permission to Conflict
3: Gunnvör silfrahárr - New Blanket Permission to Conflict
4: Gunnvör silfrahárr - New Blanket Permission to Conflict
5: Gunnvör silfrahárr - New Heraldic Will

Returned for further work.
None.

March 2012 Internal Letter of Intent

Forwarded to Laurel
1: Adele of Moondragon - New Device Change
2: Anne Barrington - New Name & New Device
3: Anne Barrington - New Badge
4: Corwin von Xanten - New Name & New Device
5: Eldwin Nightowl - New Device
6: Regina Masquer - New Badge
7: Renée Du Valier - New Name & New Device
8: Rowena of Avalon - New Badge
9: Shan Shu Li - New Name & New Device
10: Simona della Luna - New Name
11: Wolfram Gottfried von Norden - New Name & New Device

Returned for further work
None.

Full letter and text of decision can be found here:
http://heraldry.ansteorra.org/ILoD/ilod201203.pdf

*******
Internal Collated Commentary 2012-03 can be found here:
http://oscar.sca.org/kingdom/kingloi.php?kingdom=8&loi=

*******
The external Letter of Intent for April 2012 can be found here:
http://oscar.sca.org/index.php?action=100&loi=

A list of items currently in progress can be found here:
http://heraldry.ansteorra.org/hst/

Further details on the status of items at Laurel can be found here:
http://oscar.sca.org/index.php?action=181