[ANSTHRLD] Ansteorran Gazette May 2012

Andrewe Bawldwyn kingdom at herald.ansteorra.org
Wed May 2 17:45:19 PDT 2012

With the push for a regional name for the north under way, and what
I'm told by multiple people is a collective unpopularity of the name
"Nordsteorra", I felt it would be appropriate to utilize a different
heraldic title for this office. Nordsteorra has been retained and may
be repurposed down the road by another Star as they feel appropriate.

Andrewe
Star

[Note: My grammar above may be terrible. My apologies. I'm running on
empty this week.]