[ANSTHRLD] Legal name question

Eldwin Nightowl eldwin at loveshade.org
Thu May 3 08:40:37 PDT 2012

I remember seeing that submission but I don't recall if "Rhiannon van der Burch" is the way she wanted it or the way someone suggested she could have it.  Is "Rhiannon van der Burch" what she wants or what she doesn't want?  Perhaps you could post both what she wants and what was suggested for her to use instead.

Eldwin Nightowl