[ANSTHRLD] Conflict check please

S L Niemann slniemann at gmail.com
Sat May 5 14:44:46 PDT 2012

Blazon-fu:
Per saltire Or and sable, a tower gules, a chief embattled vert
charged with a trumpet Or and a base embattled purpure charged with a
key Or.

hrmm: Or, sable, gules, vert, purpure, tower, chief, trumpet, base, key

That is a complexity count of ten: current rules, too complex - return
for style issues.

Under new rules, _A.3.E Complexity count_ "An item with a complexity
count of nine or higher that follows a period pattern of charges and
tinctures may be registered, but may need to be documented as an
Individually Attested Pattern."

Can we find a pattern of complex field, primary charge group, two
peripheral charges, each secondary charged with a tertiary?

Might I suggest:
Per saltire Or and sable, on a tower gules in fess between two
trumpets a key Or wards to dexter

Or, sable, gules, tower, trumpet, key
This has a complexity of six and it appears clear. No architecture on
that field description.

Ines
Dum Spiritus, Spes