[ANSTHRLD] Looking for Achievement Form

Vyolante Oporto vyolante at gmail.com
Tue May 29 10:45:16 PDT 2012

That is not the current form. I'll contact web minister about removing it.
The online web registration form is available solely on purpose. I
will provide a written pdf form to heralds interested in doing
registrations in person and on paper but prefer that individuals use
the online registration form or email the sable crane email.
Thank you!
Lady Vyolante