[ANSTHRLD] [Scriptoris] Gleann Abhann Heraldic and Scribal Symposium, August 25

Andrewe Bawldwyn kingdom at herald.ansteorra.org
Thu May 31 09:02:33 PDT 2012

Thank you Mistress Hillary for passing this along... Both Mistress
Brigit Diamond and Alrekr Topaz and I have been discussing sharing our
symposiums with each other and I'm glad they've finally been
scheduled! I would encourage anyone capable of teaching to please
consider attending and sharing your expertise with our neighboring
kingdom.

Andrewe
Star