[ANSTHRLD] Accented vowels in the 1292 Paris Census

Kathleen O'Brien mari_1184 at att.net
Mon Nov 26 16:39:33 PST 2012

The source for this work (and other articles on the 1292 census of
Paris) is the printed 1837 version by Hercule Geraud.  According to
folks who've done research into it, it seems that Geraud added accents
when he transcribed the census.

So, you can view the 1837 book on googlebooks, but it will have the
accents since it's Geraud's transcription.

Here's the googlebooks link:
http://books.google.com/books?id=fpizpyJsBEsC

As far as I know, an original manuscript of this census has not been
digitized, so it is not available online.

Hope this helps,

Mari