[ANSTHRLD] A platypus and two sporks

Bob Wade logiosophia at yahoo.com
Fri Nov 16 19:21:20 PST 2012

Yes, an Individually Attested Pattern http://heraldry.sca.org/laurel/sena.html#A4 (fka as a  Regional Exception under the RfS) may be documentable, but the research must also document that the charges themselves and their arrangement were also used in the same region.
For this submission, that would mean documenting "in a single time and place"(1) Multiple examples of:"Sable, a beast gules and overall a charge group Or." and(2) At least one instance of (2a) a "platypus" (Or beaver if the submitter likes the idea) as a charge, (2b) a "spork" (Or other utensil if the submitter likes the idea) as a charge and (2c) an overall charge group of two charges in saltire.
Does the submitter want the design bad enough to do the research, Francois?
Tostig