[ANSTHRLD] upcoming Wreath meetings

Jennifer Smith jds at randomgang.com
Fri Oct 19 13:04:42 PDT 2012

For those interested in the behind-the-scenes side of things at the
Laurel level (ie, all kingdoms!) as regards armory submissions, you're
welcome to attend a Wreath meeting any time you can get over to
Stillwater, OK. I have the occasional roadshow at various events, but
that's typically a very very abbreviated thing, one kingdom at most.
Full Wreath meetings typically start at either 9am or 10am (depending
on how many submissions there are that month!) and go until we're done
-- 3pm or 4pm or even 5pm once (weep). If you choose to attend, you
are not obligated to show up on time or to stay until the end. :)

Lunch is provided, but bringing extra food/drinks is always welcome.
Wi-fi access is provided, and laptops are very very welcome; while I
do have paper, we will be looking at commentary on OSCAR, which is
online.

Do let me know if you'd like to show up, so I can give more specific
directions, and any last-minute things.

Wreath meetings are always listed on the Tracking chart in OSCAR, but
here's the next two I have scheduled:

October:  Oct 20 (TOMORROW)
November: Nov 3

-Emma