[ANSTHRLD] New Solstice Herald (Southern Region!)

Solstice Herald southern at herald.ansteorra.org
Sat Oct 6 11:24:50 PDT 2012

Greetings to the College,

I want to thank all my locals for their time with me and their hard work in
their respective offices.  I hope they give the same support or more for
Lord Robert.  I want to thank Star for all his patience and the time
working with him.  I have enjoyed my two years and look forward to working
in the college still more going forward.

I want to also congratulate Lord Robert for taking on this responsibility
as I know he will do a wonderful job.

Thank you again to all and I look forward to seeing you all at Red Tapes
and events still in the future.

In Service
Alisone McCay - outgoing Solstice Herald

On Mon, Oct 1, 2012 at 10:04 PM, Andrewe Bawldwyn <
kingdom at herald.ansteorra.org> wrote:

> Greetings Unto the College of Heralds!
>
> It is my pleasure to announce that the next Solstice Herald will be Lord
> Robert of Coleford, from the Shire of Gate's Edge. I'm eager to work with
> him as Star, and I believe that he will be great for the local pursuivants
> of the Southern Region. He and Alisone will be working out a transition
> schedule, to be announced soon. If you have any questions, I invite you to
> contact myself, or either Alisone or Robert. I also want to take a moment
> again to thank Lady Alisone for her hard work as Solstice.
>
> Andrewe
> Star

Alisone McCay
Solstice Herald