[ANSTHRLD] [Gazette] Ansteorran Gazette April 2013

Obelisk Herald obelisk at herald.ansteorra.org
Sat Apr 13 17:00:12 PDT 2013

My apologies for the delay this month.

Alasdair

Ansteorran Gazette for April 2013

Contents:

Greetings!

I want to thank everyone for helping out with the College of Heralds
recently. Currently, Tressure and Zodiacus are open for apps. I have
received one app for Zodiacus. If you have any interest in serving in
these positions, please don't hesitate to contact me. They'll remain
open until May 1. Next month, Bordure will open for applications. If
you're interested in this position, I encourage you to start chatting
up Lord Eirik about it's responsibilities and duties.

KWHSS is upcoming! Please make plans to attend, and also I'd encourage
you all to think about teaching.

In service I remain,

Andrewe
Star

*******
Status of ILoIs

ILoI 2012-11: Comments closed December 1, 2012.
LoI 2012-12. Laurel meeting March. Pending LoAR publication.

ILoI 2012-12: Comments closed January 10, 2013.
LoI 2013-01. Laurel meeting April.

ILoI 2013-01: Comments closed February 10, 2013.
LoI 2013-02. Laurel meeting May.

ILoI 2013-02: Comments closed March 10, 2013.
LoI 2013-03. Laurel meeting June.

ILoI 2013-03: Comments due April 10, 2013.
Decision meeting and LoI April.

ILoI 2013-04: Comments due May 10, 2013.
Decision meeting and LoI May.

*******
Upcoming Meetings:

* April 27th - Decision Meeting (2013-03 ILoI) @ Coronation
* May TBA - Decision Meeting (2013-04 ILoI) @ TBA

*******
Internal Letter of Intent 2013-04

1: Constance Alianora de Culver - New Name & New Device
2: Delphina de Champeaux - New Badge
3: Etienne de Saint Amaranth - New Heraldic Title
4: Kára Guðríðardóttir - New Name Change
5: Kathryn Gyles - New Name
6: Kawamoto Aotaro Torakage - New Name
7: Tót Derega - New Name

ILoI 2013-04 can be found here:
https://oscar.sca.org/kingdom/kingloi.php?kingdom=8&loi=1884

*******
Internal Letter of Decision 2013-02

Administrative Actions

Forwarded to Laurel
1: Gunnvör silfrahárr - New Correction of Name

Returned for further work.
None.

February 2013 Internal Letter of Intent

Forwarded to Laurel
1: Anastasia Thea Gemini - New Device
2: Auðr Rikarðardóttir - New Name & New Device
3: Delphina de Champeaux - New Badge
4: Isaac von Basel - New Device
5: Loch Soilleir, Barony of - New Badge
6: Lochlan Shaw - New Name (See Returns for Device)
7: Morgan Lloyd - New Name & New Device
8: Robin of Loch Soilleir - New Name & New Device
9: Sorcha MacAlister - New Name & New Device
10: Thomas Hendersonne - New Name & New Device
11: Ulstan the Unsteady - New Badge
12: Wolf de la Wode - New Badge

Returned for further work
1: Kυριακή Είρήνη - New Name
2: Lochlan Shaw - New Device

Full letter and text of decision can be found here:
http://heraldry.ansteorra.org/ILoD/ilod201302.pdf

*******
Internal Collated Commentary 2013-02 can be found here:
http://oscar.sca.org/kingdom/kingloi.php?kingdom=8&loi=1787

*******
The external Letter of Intent for March 2013 can be found here:
http://oscar.sca.org/index.php?action=100&loi=1890

A list of items currently in progress can be found here:
http://heraldry.ansteorra.org/hst/

Further details on the status of items at Laurel can be found here:
http://oscar.sca.org/index.php?action=181