[ANSTHRLD] conflict check -- azure, on a bend Or five lozenges gules

Bob Wade logiosophia at yahoo.com
Sun Apr 28 15:42:46 PDT 2013

Your suspicions are correct, I see Scrope as a conflict with only 1 DC under SENA for addition of the tertiary charge group (5 lozenges gules).
The closest I found versus "Azure, on a bend sinister Or five lozenges gules" was versus "Azure, on a bend sinister Or between six crescents argent, three lozenges gules" (Ciaran Dubh MacDonagh, Device, May 1990).  Versus MacDonagh I see a DC for removal of the secondary charge group (six crescents argent) and a 2nd DC for changing the number of lozenges from 3 to 5 under SENA A.5.G5 http://heraldry.sca.org/sena.html#A5
Other conflict check results may vary ...