[ANSTHRLD] Some notes from a consultation table

Tim McDaniel tmcd at panix.com
Sat Feb 23 16:39:37 PST 2013

I ran across a piece of paper of random jottings, probably from when I
was sitting at a consultation table with Tostig.

"Never tell the king what he can do.  Tell him what he should do."
Googling suggests it's paraphrasing "The Death of Wolsey", an episode
of _The Tudors_.

An answer to a person who wants everything but the kitchen sink on
their device: "You're at an event.  Someone comes running up and
saying 'I need to put this in your tent'.  You say 'It's the banner
with the ...'."

Detlef: "I want to go to McDonald's and order a von Cheeseburg."
(I may have posted this one already.)

"You don't want Daniel's brain."

Daniel Lincoln
Tim McDaniel, tmcd at panix.com