[ANSTHRLD] Conflict Double Check, Please?

S L Niemann slniemann at gmail.com
Tue Feb 5 15:19:14 PST 2013

Back to English to be clear since you said it has been a while :)
left size purple, right side white, two turtles tergient above  (white on
purple, and purple on white) and a third one below on the line split
vertically white and purple.

With turtles there are no fields per pale purpure and argent (or vice versa)
Nor one with three turtles and nothing else.
Also checking as
Per pale purpure and argent in pale three turtles counterchanged (with all
three in a line along the line of division half white and half purple)

This appears clear in either iteration.

Ines

*Dum Spiritus, Spes
*