[ANSTHRLD] Asterisk Herald contact info?

Alasdair MacEogan alasdair at bmhanson.net
Thu Feb 7 12:40:17 PST 2013

For other's info, pretty much all the offices have a role based
address.  For instance star at herald.ansteorra.org.
asterisk at herald.ansteorra.org, obelisk at herald.ansteorra.org

Additionally there is a contact page on the website:
http://heraldry.ansteorra.org/contacts.php

Now if you are wanting physical addresses, now that is a different
story. regional and kingdom deputies should have a copy of the roster
with physical addresses I think.

Alasdair