[ANSTHRLD] Fw: [sca_heralds] Gaelic Translations Needed

Bob Wade logiosophia at yahoo.com
Thu Jan 3 16:10:48 PST 2013

--- On Thu, 1/3/13, David C. Baker <tampathespian at gmail.com> wrote:

From: David C. Baker <tampathespian at gmail.com>
Subject: [sca_heralds] Gaelic Translations Needed
To: sca_heralds at yahoogroups.com
Date: Thursday, January 3, 2013, 12:30 PM

      Goode Heralds of the Knowne World, I come to you seeking aide. I am the

Chronicler for the Kingdom of Trimaris, Juan Garcia. I seek the assistance

of anyone who is knowledgeable in the ancient language of the Irish. Our

incoming Crown is Early Period Irish and I would like certain aspects of our

Kingdom newsletter to honor and reflect that. If you have such knowledge,

and would be willing to do some translating for me, you would have my

unyielding gratitude and, of course, a credit in Talewinds. Please contact

me at Trimaris.Chronicler at gmail.com .

Many, many thanks in advance.

Yours In Service,

-Garcia