[ANSTHRLD] SENA Question

Bob Wade logiosophia at yahoo.com
Wed Jan 23 17:30:49 PST 2013

<Insert the de Lincoln Disclaimer here -- "NOT a name expert ...">
To the best of my knowledge, double given names in England didn't became a significant statistical minority until the Grey Period (1600-1650), but there are scattered documented instances in the mid to late 1500's.
The documentation might be approachable in the 15th century under double surnames.  What, specifically, does the submitter want?
Tostig